DeadEye Whitetail Deer BBQ
1. Cover the entire hind leg with water and add ½ cup of Kosher Salt and soak for 24 hours in the frig.
2. Wash off the salt after 24 hours.
3. Place in a Crock Pot or Slow Cooker and add water about ½ say up on the meat.
4. Add 5 beef bouillon cubes to the water
5. Add 1 tbsp black pepper on the meat and in the water
6. Add 1 tbsp garlic powder on the meat and in the water
7. Add ½ cup of BBQ sauce mixture ( Below ) on the meat and in the water
8. Cook 12 hours / slice up in small bites / mix in 1 cup of BBQ sauce mixture / Enjoy
BBQ Sauce Mixture all from Harris Teeter Products
19 oz. bottle of Jack Daniels ( Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce )
12 oz. bottle of Annie’s Naturals Organic BBQ ( Hot Chipotle )